Four Corners: Building an Ice Hotel
Building An Ice Hotel
- The widest cross-curricular coverage including science, history, geography and mathematics themes all clearly linked to the National Curriculum Programmes for Study and the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland.
- Visually inspire all readers with unparalleled Dorling Kindersley photography and design.
- Engage and satisfy the curiosity of all readers with lively writing styles and broad range of topics and subjects that provides something to interest and motivate every child!
- Extend teaching imaginatively with speaking and listening, drama and writing activities which are provided in the teaching support for every title.
- Constructive links to Art, Design and Technology, Music, Citizenship and PSHE are drawn out with practical suggestions for all titles in the teaching support.
- Easy to use for teachers and teaching assistants with laminated teaching support and activity cards (in every pack of 6) that draw out all NLS links and extension opportunities simply and effectively.
- Support for parents and homework activities provided in the Teacher’:s Files.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Epioptics-9 - Proceedings of the 39th Course of The International School of Solid State Physics (The Science and Culture Series: Physics)
PNL para Maestros y Profesores: Aplicación de la Inteligencia Emocional y la Programación Neurolingüística a la Educación: Volume 5 (PNL para Profesionales)
The 2009 Report on Custom Continuous Peel-Back Self-Mailer Business Forms: World Market Segmentation by City